Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finally Back!!!!

Wow, we got hit with one of those kill the computer virus worm things and it total screwed me all up. I couldn't do anything for a week. I felt like I had lost a family member!! Man that's sad...I think I'm a computer junkie. I need to check e-mail like every hour or I get all jittery...LOL!! And if there is no new mail I'll actually read old mail. I never realized how much time I spend on the computer until I didn't have it. A good portion of my day is spent typing, searching and reading. I think I need to do time management when it comes to my computer usage. I need to "wean" myself off the constant e-mail checking. I'll need to start small, maybe check it every other hour at first. I don't want to go to fast and go through withdrawals!!! My husband would come home and find me in the fetal position all sweaty and shaky..."OMG WHAT HAPPENED?!?!?!" "I went cold turkey...I think I'm going to barf!!!" Then I become a closet e-mail checker and I wind up on the streets all strung out hitting the local library and cyber cafes trying to get my e-mail fix!!!! LOL!!! Now that's a mental picture!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Reeky said...

I was afraid to confront you about it. It's like my Afrin addiction. We, the whole family, did have an intervention planned. I first learned about it when the kids called a family meeting sans you. Grace was the meeting organizer, she told us how you often would talk to the screen and act all crazed with the internet. I think your admitting your powerlessness to the internet is the first step to recovery. But wait, you can't stop, you need to keep blogging.... aaaaaaa. I'm addicted to.

Hey wait, you only came 1/2 clean. You only discussed email. What about your new jones, comment checking. : 0

Reeky said...

"too"

sorry, bad grammer is bad grammar