Thursday, January 8, 2009

Three Ring Circus

Well tonight is the first PTO meeting after the giant miss step taken by the Principle at my son's elementary school. If you remember I blogged about how the Principle decided that parents were not welcome at the school's holiday sing however she forgot to tell us about it. Twenty five to thirty parents were turned away at the door. Well tonight is the night everyone will get to "express" their concerns. If should be a hoot!!! I've received three calls so far making sure I was going. I'm not only going I think I'll wear my party hat!! LOL!!! It's going to be a riot watching the Principle try to dig her way out of this one. She handled the situation poorly. There were several options she could have used but instead she insulted and infuriated the parents. Like I said it's going to be a very entertaining meeting. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Reeky said...

I wondered if the others were going to show up. that's awesome.

sorry I'm going to miss it but it's going to be great to hear you tell me all about it after.

Do I need to stop at the ATM and get some bail money?