Friday, December 5, 2008

I can do it....

One more day until we leave for the happiest place on earth....DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! I really need this fun filled vacation. The stress of life is getting to me...mainly the lack of cash flow. I need to turn my brain off for a while and not think deep. Just surface thinking. What's the difference? Well deep thinking includes the present and the future while surface thinking is more like which ice cream do I want and what ride should we go on next. I want to be carefree even if it's just for a week.

The state of the economy scares me. My credit card bills scare me. The thought of refinancing, which I have decided not to do, scares me. The grocery bill scares me. I'm tired of being scared!!!! I just want to forget everything and have some fun!!!! The only "scared" I want to be during the next week involves a rollercoaster!!!!

DISNEY TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!

No comments: