Thursday, February 26, 2009

Can Chores Wait?

WOW, I really didn't want to get up this morning. I mean I never want to get up but this morning was brutal. It must be a heavy gravity day. I just can't get motivated. I have lots to do but no desire to do it. Hell I'm even still in my snuggy PJs. I know there are beds to make, laundry to wash, furniture to dust, floors to vacuum and a bathroom to clean but...well ya know I just don't feel like it. Of course I will get dressed and tackle some of it but I really don't want to. I'd much rather stay cuddled up on the couch with my four year and watch Sesame Street!!!

1 comment:

Reeky said...

get your lazy ass moving, bitch.

tee hee.

there is no crime in chillin' and cuddlin' with the princess all day.

when do mom's get a day off? never.

heavy gravity day, you know that is a Kurt Vonnegut reference, right?