Friday, February 27, 2009

The Gym Didn't Help

I thought going to the gym today would have helped me become motivated...not!!! Well it did a little. I worked out, I went to the grocery store, I dropped a package off at FedEx, I picked the Princess up from school, I even made lunch and then I opened the mail...bad move. Bill after bill after bill. Some going down, some going up, all requiring creative banking to cover. It's depressing. I just shouldn't open the mail on Friday or Saturday this way my weekend wouldn't be shot in the ass. I mean I know what we owe I just don't need to be reminded of it 24/7. I need a mental holiday from economic stress, it's really bringing me down!!!! On the up side, it is Friday and good friends of ours are coming over to hang, decompress and have a few drinks now that I am looking forward to. The rest of my woes will be there come Monday, they can wait. Hopefully next week I will be able to wrap my head around life a little better then this week. This week sucked. Oh well, have a good one. Cheers!

No comments: