Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stupid People Should Be SHOT!!!!!!

OK, since I don't know NOVEMBER I have been telling my Cub parents about our Pack's Blue and Gold Banquet which is ALWAYS the last Sunday in February. I have been emailing and announcing and reminding everyone for MONTHS!!!! So you can imagine my shock when I get an email today asking for details since I haven't talked about it. WHA WHA WHAT!!!!!!! I haven't talked about it!! What frigging rock have you been living under!!!! I have talked about it so much that I'm tired of talking about it. Are people just that stupid?!?!?!?! I mean GIVE ME A BREAK!!! Can you hear my head pounding against the wall?!! Can you see the steam coming out of my ears?!! Haven't talked about it...maybe you should take your head out of your ass and actually pay attention at meetings!!!!!!
I HATE STUPID PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
OK, I'm better now!

1 comment:

Reeky said...

so what is this blue and yellow thingy?

nobody tells me anything.


wanna talk about stoopid? wait until I tell you about MY day. go out and get some booze and we'll have a bitchfest tonight.