Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ms. Tammy



My name is Tammy.

I am a 39 year old woman from SE PA.

I am married and have two children.

My primary focus is towards my children. I am a stay home mother that also manages three separate business situations. Let’s just say that Life. Is. Busy.

I try to stay active. I go to the gym and work out on a regular basis. I am getting close to turning the big 40 and am cool with it. I have two great children that make me proud 90% of the time. The other 10%? We won’t go it to that here.

Husband? Yeah, Rick. Artist. Married 13+ years now.

Pets? Petunia the Wonder Weinie
Smoke? No
Extracurricular activities? Yes, please.

1 comment:

Rick Hasney said...

you are so beautiful. nice picture. nice painting. who painted that?


(gratuitous plug for self hasney.com)