Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm a Dork

We leave for our family vacation to Disney World in two weeks. I've been collecting Princess costumes for the little princes to wear while we are there. She has: Snow White, Mulan, Jasmine, Cinderella and Minnie Mouse. All I needed was Tinker Bell and the collection would be complete. But I didn't want just any costume, it had to be perfect!! After endless weeks of searching on Ebay, which by the way I am addicted to, I find it...the most adorable Tinker Bell costume WITH WINGS!! Brand New no less. So of course I bid and won. Now all I had to do was wait for it to get here, I was like a child waiting for Santa!! Well it arrived today and it is even more gorgeous in person than it was on the screen AND THE WINGS LIGHT UP!!!! Wasn't expecting that! Now for the Dork part...I actually welled up and a tear rolled down my cheek! I had found the Perfect Tinker Bell Costume for my princess!! I'm such a D-O-R-K!!

No comments: