Why do my children have to fight like cats and dogs, especially when I'm sick???? I asked nicely, please just go do something that doesn't require yelling, screaming, slamming or jumping. I say, go do your homework now so it's done. What do I get, attitude?!!! Which in returns makes me yell, causing my throat to strain which in return sends me into a coughing fit which just makes me more mad!!! Why, why can't they just give me a break!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love 'um...or do we???
Parents of Kids who Get Too Many Bruises May Be Charged with Neglect
-
Hi Folks — This story comes to us from Australia, where the federal
government is telling child protective workers to consider — and classify
— kids who “...
14 years ago

2 comments:
One day I am going to come home and the house is going to be very quiet. scary quiet. and the doggie is going to have a scared shitless look on her little face.
and I am NOT even going to ask.
Love your hubs comment LOL!!! I feel your pain. My kids are at each others throats all the time it gets so bad sometimes that I want to change my name to something other then MOM.....
Post a Comment